Company Statement - Coronavirus (COVID 19) 17th March 2022
Hi all, In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations. Our focus remains on 'Business as Usual' and providing an uninterrupted service to you, our valued contacts, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance. We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind, so hopefully, the below will help shed some light on our operations:
• We want to reassure you that we are well placed to respond to all enquiries of our trading desk. As such, we do not anticipate any failure to respond as a result of the current situation.
• We are continuing to take enquiries over Bloomberg/phone/e-mail/ 8am-5pm 5 days a week.
• If you require dialog outside of these hours please speak to our desk for advice.
• We are continuing to work closely with Regulators, Exchanges and Trade Associations and as the situation develops we will communicate any issues if and when they occur.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
• We have dedicated staff working from home to ensure we can offer our normal service.
Please enquire if phone numbers change.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our contacts, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Charles McSwiggan – Managing Director – 07940 460275